Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Pleasure Cooking.
Way too often we get swept up in the necessity of cooking in order to eat and your investment absolute joy which may be discovered through the action of cooking. Ofcourse that isn’t restricted to stovetop cooking. There are many women and men across the world who find baking to be an extremely pleasurable pastime in addition to conventional stovetop cooking or even barbecuing to a grill. The most important distinction occurs in the way you perceive your own cooking endeavors.
Boredom at your kitchen is perhaps among the easiest issues to fix there is. The remedy would be acutely simple-find a challenge. Take to cooking Thai or Indian cuisine. Try more recipes that are difficult. Try making just meals from scratch or just try supplementing your use of spices and seasonings. There are numerous things you can do in order to bring some excitement back to your kitchen. You might even discover hidden talents and tastes in the procedure.
Cooking for fun is truly the only way to cook. For those who have difficulties when it comes to finding that the enjoyment and entertainment value of cooking, then perhaps it’s time that you draw some fun back in to your kitchen. If you’re barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dance on your kitchen. In the event you are cooking Italian find a few great Italian music to set the mood. Bring the fun back in to your kitchen and you’ll discover that cooking can be a pleasure instead of a chore.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked pulled pork shoulder recipe. To make smoked pulled pork shoulder you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder:
- Prepare 8-10 pound Pork shoulder with good fat rind
- Get 2-4 quarts apple cider
- Take 4 tbsp brown sugar
- Take 4 tbsp white sugar
- You need 2 tbsp kosher salt
- You need 2 tbsp cracked black pepper
- Take 4 tbsp paprika
- Take 2 tbsp garlic powder
- Use 4 tbsp crushed red pepper
- Use Hickory smoking chips
- Provide 1 whole onion
Steps to make Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder:
- Cover pork shoulder with apple cider
- Combine black pepper, salt, brown sugar, white sugar, garlic powder, red pepper and any other spices in a large bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of mixture to the cider covered shoulder. Reserve the rest.
- Cover cider, shoulder, and 1/4 cup of mixture in refrigerator for 12 hours
- Remove fron refrigerator. Add used apple cider in water bowl for smoker
- Preheat smoker to 250F
- While preheating, soak woodchips
- Rub remaining mixture onto pork shoulder
- Add shoulder to smoker. Add fresh woodchips at start, again at 30 minutes, and again at 60 minutes.
- Smoke for up to 12 hours or when internal temperature reaches 190-195 degrees farenheit.
- Pull out of smoker, let rest for 10 minutes. Pull apart.
If you find this Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.