Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Methi paratha/Thepla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi paratha/Thepla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Interesting Cooking.
Way too often we get caught up at the significance of cooking as a way to eat and your investment total joy that can be found through the act of cooking. Of course this isn’t limited by stovetop cooking. There are several men and women around the world that find baking for an extremely pleasurable pastime along with conventional stovetop cooking and sometimes even barbecuing to a grill. The principal distinction does occur in the way you perceive your own cooking endeavors.
A deficiency of skill when it comes to cooking can be readily corrected in the majority of cases by taking several cooking classes. Classes are offered for varying degrees of skill sets and are supposed to assist you develop your cooking skills while instructing you the fundamentals of meal preparation and preparation. You can boost your skills by simply taking more classes down the road.
Cooking for pleasure is actually the only real way to cook. If you have difficulties in regards to choosing that the pleasure and entertainment worth of cooking, then perhaps it’s time you bring some pleasure back in your kitchen. If you’re barbecuing, put on some Jimmy Buffet and dancing round your kitchen. In the event you are cooking Italian find some great Italian music to establish the mood. Bring the pleasure back in to your kitchen and you will realize that cooking is really a joy as opposed to a chore.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi paratha/thepla recipe. You can cook methi paratha/thepla using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Methi paratha/Thepla:
- You need 2 cup wheat flour
- Get 2 tbsp - gram flour
- Prepare 11/2 cup - fenugreek leaves(methi)
- Use 1 tsp-Red chilli powder
- You need 1/4 tsp-Turmeric powder
- Take 1/2 tsp- carom seed(Ajwain)
- Provide 1/2 tsp-Cumin seeds
- Get 1 tbsp-Sesame seed
- You need 1 tsp-Corinder powder
- Take 1 tbsp - Green chillies, ginger and garlic paste
- You need to taste Salt
- Use Oil as required
Steps to make Methi paratha/Thepla:
- In a bowl take wheat flour. Add gram flour, red chilli powder,coriander powder cumin seeds, turmeric powder, sesame seeds, garlic-ginger- green chillies paste, salt and mix well everything.
- Methi leaves and wash them. Dry the methi leaves a little and chop them finally. Add methi leaves and mix well.
- Add little water and at time to knead to dough a little thick dough.apply the 1/2tsp oil and knead it well again. Cover and rest the dough for 15-20 minutes.
- Now medium size ball dough roll and flatten it.also dust for some wheat flour.roll it in thin circle for paratha.
- Now on hot tawa place the roll paratha and cook for 2min.add apply oil and press slightly Cook for paratha both side until golden brown.
- Ready to methi paratha serve Peanut chatuney, pickle, curd, raita, curries.
If you find this Methi paratha/Thepla recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.