Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Roasted Chicken Leg with Pea Puree and Turmeric Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Chicken Leg with Pea Puree and Turmeric Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Chicken Leg with Pea Puree and Turmeric Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Pleasure Cooking.
Way too often we get swept up from the necessity of cooking in order to eat and forget the absolute joy that can be found through the act of cooking. Ofcourse that is not restricted to stovetop cooking. There are several women and men all over the world that find baking for an extremely pleasurable pastime along with traditional stovetop cooking and even barbecuing to a grill. The most important distinction occurs in how you perceive your own cooking endeavors.
Some common reasons that people dislike cooking comprise these: lack of skill, lack of confidence, boredom, or you could only dislike the inevitable wash up far more than you like the practice of cooking. For each of these, you can find solutions if you are ready to produce the attempt.
Cooking for pleasure is really the only way to cook. For those who have difficulties in regards to finding that the enjoyment and entertainment value of cooking, then perhaps it’s time you draw some fun back in to your kitchen. If you are barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dance round your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find some wonderful Italian music to establish the mood. Bring the pleasure back into your kitchen and you’ll discover that cooking is a pleasure rather than a chore.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted chicken leg with pea puree and turmeric potatoes recipe. You can have roasted chicken leg with pea puree and turmeric potatoes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Chicken Leg with Pea Puree and Turmeric Potatoes:
- Get 2 Chicken Legs
- Use 4 medium Potaoes
- Prepare 1 lrg cup Frozen Peas
- Get Handful mint
- Take 1 tsp Turmeric
- Provide 2 garlic
- Prepare salt and pepper
- Provide tbsp goose fat
- Take cornflouras much as needed to thicken gravy
- Use 1 lrg red onions
- Provide tsp red wine vinegar
- Get 1 good glug of double cream
Steps to make Roasted Chicken Leg with Pea Puree and Turmeric Potatoes:
- Par boil the potatoes until just tender. then allow to dry in a pan covered with a tea towel. once dry rough them up a bit by shaking in the pan and then generously sprinkle with turmeric and salt.Put a tablespoon of goosefat into a deep tray ad put in the oven for a few mins. Then put the potatoes into the tray and into the oven at around 220
- In a baking dish pop the chicken legs with roughly chopped onions and garlic. and pop in the oven 10 mins after the potatoes goes in.
- Boil the peas and put them in a blender with a clove of garlic, plenty of salt and pepper, red wine vinegar, mint and a glug of cream. Blitz until smooth.
- After the chicken has been in the oven for about 30 mins, remove leaving the onions and garlic and all the juices in the pan. Leave the chicken to rest and put the pan on a medium heat on the hob. Add some cornflour and boiling water and stir until you get a nice thick gravy. Drain through a sieve and set aside to serve.
- Once chicken has rested, take out the crispy potatoes and pop onto a plate whilse piping hot. Add pea puree to the plate and pop chicken on top. Serve with any other veg you fancy.
If you find this Roasted Chicken Leg with Pea Puree and Turmeric Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.