Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Satay recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Satay recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Pleasure Cooking.
Way too often we get swept up at the significance of cooking as a way to eat and your investment total joy which may be seen through the act of cooking. Of course that is not restricted by stovetop cooking. There are a number of men and women across the world who find baking to be a very pleasurable pastime along with traditional stovetop cooking and on occasion even barbecuing on a barbecue. The main distinction does occur in the manner in which you perceive your cooking endeavors.
Some traditional reasons that people dislike cooking comprise these: lack of skill, lack of confidence, boredom, or you could only dislike the inevitable wash up far more than you enjoy the practice of cooking. For every one of them, there are solutions in case you are eager to help make the work.
Cooking for pleasure is truly the only real means to cook. If you have difficulties when it comes to choosing the pleasure and entertainment worth of cooking, then perhaps it’s time that you draw some fun back to your kitchen. If you are barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dancing round your kitchen. In the event you are cooking Italian find some nice Italian music to establish the mood. Bring the fun back to your kitchen and you’ll discover that cooking can be really a joy as opposed to a chore.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer satay recipe. You can have paneer satay using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Satay:
- Prepare 500 gms paneer cut into fingers
- Get 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Use 1 tsp lemon juice
- Get 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Prepare 1 " piece ginger, crushed
- Provide 2 tsp brown sugar
- You need 2 tsp honey
- Take To taste salt
- Use Olive oil, for griddling the paneer
- Get For the peanut sauce:
- Provide 1 tbsp olive oil
- Use 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Get 1 " piece ginger, crushed
- Provide 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Provide 4 tbsp coconut milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp water
- Take 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Use 1 tbsp honey
- Get 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- Provide 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Take To taste salt
Instructions to make Paneer Satay:
- Place the paneer fingers in a bowl. Add salt, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, brown sugar and honey and mix well. Cover the bowl with cling film and place it in a refrigerator, to marinate the paneer overnight.
- The next day, thread the paneer onto skewers.
- Heat oil in a griddle. Place the paneer skewers, pour extra marinade on the paneer. Keep turning the skewers, so that both the sides are evenly cooked.
- For the peanut sauce, heat oil in a pan. Add onion and saute till they are light golden. Add ginger and garlic and saute for a couple of minutes. Add soy sauce, peanut butter and water. Cook for a couple more minutes. Then add coconut milk, salt, honey and lemon juice. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Add the red chilli and mix well. Remove the pan from heat.
- Serve the paneer with the peanut sauce.
If you find this Paneer Satay recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.