Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant casserole #3 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant casserole #3 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Pleasure Cooking.
Far too often we get caught up from the necessity of cooking in order to eat and forget the total joy which may be seen through the act of cooking. Ofcourse this isn’t limited to stovetop cooking. There are a number of men and women around the world who find baking for an extremely pleasurable pastime in addition to classic stovetop cooking or maybe barbecuing on a barbecue. The principal distinction does occur in how you perceive your own cooking endeavors.
As deficiencies in confidence is slightly bit more complicated to address using a couple’dinner parties' by that your quests may enhance your culinary skills can frequently solve this specific dilemma. The key in this practice is to organize your menu and remain well within your rut. You will be amazed at the superbly rich and delicious meals which can be ready with almost no effort if you are ready to sift through the exact recipe books in order to see them.
Cooking for pleasure is truly the only way to cook. If you have difficulties in regards to choosing that the pleasure and entertainment worth of cooking, perhaps it’s time that you draw some fun back in to your kitchen. If you’re barbecuing, put on some Jimmy Buffet and dancing round your kitchen. In the event you are cooking Italian find some wonderful Italian music to establish the mood. Bring the fun back into your own kitchen and you’ll discover that cooking can be a joy instead of a chore.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant casserole #3 recipe. You can cook eggplant casserole #3 using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant casserole #3:
- Provide body
- Provide 1/3 lb bulk sausage
- Use 1 lb ground meat
- Use 2 medium eggplants, aubergines
- Prepare 3 tbsp margarine
- Use 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 15 1/2 oz tomato sauce
- Get 28 oz diced tomatoes
- Get 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Take 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Take 1 water
- Take spices
- You need 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1/3 tsp salt
- Use 1/4 tsp basil
- Prepare 1/4 tsp whole leaf oregano
- Get 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Take topping
- You need 2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Take 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
Instructions to make Eggplant casserole #3:
- Brown the meat and sausage, with onions and eggplant.
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit
- Cook till meat is done and eggplant is tender. Add your margarine, spices, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and tomato paste. Add water if needed. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Spray nonstick spray to an oven safe dish add eggplant mixture to dish spread evenly. Mix arrowroot powder then even back out. Add cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake 1 hour. Let sit 15 minutes, serve hope you enjoy!
If you find this Eggplant casserole #3 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.