Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Cat Fish Pepper Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cat Fish Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cat Fish Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Pleasure Cooking.
Far too often we get caught up from the necessity of cooking as a way to eat and your investment total joy which may be found through the act of cooking. Ofcourse that isn’t confined by stovetop cooking. There are a number of men and women around the world who find baking to be a very pleasurable pastime along with conventional stovetop cooking and maybe barbecuing on a barbecue. The most important distinction does occur in the way you perceive your cooking projects.
Boredom at the kitchen may be one of the simplest problems to fix that there is. The remedy is exceedingly simple-find challenging. Try cooking Thai or Indian cuisine. Strive more recipes that are difficult. Try making only meals from scratch or just try supplementing your use of sweeteners and spices. There are a number of things you can do so as to bring some excitement back into your kitchen. You could even discover hidden talents and tastes in the process.
Cooking for pleasure is really the only real way to cook. For those who have difficulties when it comes to finding the pleasure and entertainment value of cooking, then perhaps it’s time you bring some pleasure back in to your kitchen. If you are barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dancing around your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find a few nice Italian music to establish the mood. Bring the fun back in your own kitchen and you’ll discover that cooking can be a joy instead of a chore.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cat fish pepper soup recipe. You can have cat fish pepper soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cat Fish Pepper Soup:
- Take 500 g Cat Fish
- Provide 4 Ehu or nutmeg seeds
- Use Fresh pepper or chilli pepper (to taste)
- Use Few scent leave
- Prepare Onions (optional)
- Get Salt (to taste)
- Use 1 stock cube
Instructions to make Cat Fish Pepper Soup:
- Wash and cut the cat fish into thick slices, I prefer 1-inch. Boil some hot water and pour the sliced fish in the pot, stir and remove immediately. This method will toughen the skin of the fish so that it does not fall apart during cooking. Put your frying pan on the fire and stir roast the ehu seeds till you can smell it. Grind the ehu or nutmeg which ever you prefer. Wash and pick the scent leaves and cut them into pieces.
- Pour the pieces of fish in a pot and add some water. Add the stock cube and allow to boil. Add the ehu / nutmeg, onions, pepper, salt and scent leaves and continue cooking for 5 minutes and viola ! You can enjoy it more with a chilled drink.
If you find this Cat Fish Pepper Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.