Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn bati chachhari recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn bati chachhari recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Interesting Cooking.
Way too often we get caught up in the necessity of cooking as a way to eat and forget the absolute joy that may be found through the action of cooking. Ofcourse this is not restricted by stovetop cooking. There are many women and men across the world that find baking for an extremely pleasurable pastime in addition to conventional stovetop cooking and even barbecuing to a grill. The most important distinction occurs in how you perceive your own cooking endeavors.
As deficiencies in confidence is slightly bit more difficult to address using a few’dinner parties' in which your quests can compliment your culinary talents can often fix this specific dilemma. The key in this approach is to plan your menu and remain well within your rut. You will be astounded at the wonderfully rich and delicious meals that can be prepared with hardly any effort if you are prepared to sift through the exact recipe novels in order to see them.
Cooking for fun is really the only means to cook. If you have difficulties when it comes to finding the enjoyment and entertainment price of cooking, perhaps it’s time you bring some pleasure back to your kitchen. If you’re barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dancing round your kitchen. In the event you are cooking Italian find some wonderful Italian music to establish the mood. Bring the fun back to your kitchen and you will realize that cooking can be a joy instead of a chore.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn bati chachhari recipe. To cook prawn bati chachhari you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn bati chachhari:
- You need 300 gm Prawns
- Use 1 Potato cut in small cubes
- Provide 1 Onion big chopped
- Prepare 6 Garlic cloves grated
- Provide 1 Tomato chopped
- Get 3 Green chillies chopped
- Prepare 2 green chilli slited
- Take 1/3 spoon whole jeera(cumin)
- Take 1 Tej pata(bay leaf)
- Get 1 tsp jeera( cumin) powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Kashmiri lal Mirch powder
- Use 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 pinch Garam masala
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 2 tsp Mustard oil
Instructions to make Prawn bati chachhari:
- Wash the prawn and make them dry. Marrinate it with salt and lemon juice for 10 mins…In a bowl mix all the dry masala powder with some water and make a paste..
- Heat the oil, fry the potato cubes,keep aside. Put jeera a bayleaf in oil..Fry it, add chopped onions and salt, stir, when onion tends to change colour add chopped garlic and chillies, stir slightly and add tomatoes..Fry it well in medium flame, put the masala paste,Add a little bit of sugar (your choice)..When the masala releases the oil add prawn, saute for 5 mins…Add water…When the gravy near to be done add friedpotatos…And cover..When the oil comes out from gravy put off the flame
- Add a little pinch of gorom masala and slitted green chillies..Cover it for 5 mins…And serve it hot with rice
If you find this Prawn bati chachhari recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.