Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Salmon in oyster sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon in oyster sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon in oyster sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Interesting Cooking.
Far too often we get caught up in the necessity of cooking as a way to eat and forget the absolute joy that can be discovered through the action of cooking. Of course that isn’t confined to stovetop cooking. There are many women and men around the world who find baking to be a very pleasurable pastime in addition to traditional stovetop cooking or even barbecuing on a barbecue. The principal distinction does occur in the manner in which you perceive your cooking endeavors.
Some traditional reasons that people dislike cooking include the following: lack of skill, lack of confidence, boredom, or you could simply dislike the inevitable clean up far greater than you enjoy the practice of ingesting. For each of them, there are solutions in case you are willing to really help make the attempt.
Cooking for fun is truly the only real way to cook. If you have difficulties in regards to finding the pleasure and entertainment value of cooking, perhaps it’s time you bring some fun back into your kitchen. If you’re barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dance on your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find a few nice Italian music to set the mood. Bring the fun back in to your own kitchen and you will find that cooking can be really a joy instead of a chore.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon in oyster sauce recipe. To cook salmon in oyster sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon in oyster sauce:
- Use 2 salmon fillets, skinned
- You need 2 tbsp. oil
- Use 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- Get 30 g brown sugar
- Prepare 2 spring onions, chopped
- Use 60 ml (about 4-5 tbsp.) oyster sauce
- Take 100 ml water
Instructions to make Salmon in oyster sauce:
- Heat the oil in a skillet large enough to fit both salmon fillets. Add the garlic, followed by the sugar and fry for a minute until the sugar melts. Add the onions and cook them for further 2 minutes until softened a little. Pour in the oyster sauce and water and stir in.
- Turn up the heat until the sauce bubbles and place the salmon in the skillet skinned side up. Cook for about 5 minutes until the bottom of the fillets turns lighter colour a third way up. Add more water if the sauce boils off and threatens to burn.
- Turn the salmon over carefully, spoon the sauce over the top and cook for further 3-5 minutes, depending on the thickness. You can check if it’s cooked to your liking by gently prodding a fillet with a knife in the middle to see if it flakes and is opaque – or almost – inside.
- Serve with the sauce spooned over the fillets, with green vegetables and rice or new potatoes.
If you find this Salmon in oyster sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.