Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Motichur Custard kulfi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Motichur Custard kulfi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Pleasure Cooking.
Far too often we get swept up from the necessity of cooking in order to eat and forget the total joy that can be found through the act of cooking. Of course that isn’t confined by stovetop cooking. There are a number of men and women all over the world that find baking for a very pleasurable pastime as well as classic stovetop cooking and sometimes even barbecuing on a grill. The main distinction occurs in the way you perceive your cooking endeavors.
Some common reasons that people dislike cooking comprise these: lack of skill, lack of confidence, boredom, or you can only dislike the inevitable wash up much more than you like the process of ingesting. For each of these, you can find solutions in case you are inclined to really produce the hard work.
Cooking for pleasure is actually the only real way to cook. For those who have difficulties in regards to finding the pleasure and entertainment price of cooking, perhaps it’s time that you draw some pleasure back in to your kitchen. If you’re barbecuing, put on some Jimmy Buffet and dancing on your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find some nice Italian music to set the mood. Bring the pleasure back into your kitchen and you’ll realize that cooking can be really a joy rather than a chore.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to motichur custard kulfi recipe. You can have motichur custard kulfi using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Motichur Custard kulfi:
- You need 3-4 Motichoor laddu
- Get 2 tsp Custard powder
- You need 1/2 litre Milk
- Prepare To taste Sugar
Instructions to make Motichur Custard kulfi:
- Heat milk into pan with adding sugar in medium flame.
- Make thin batter of custard powder and milk - When milk boiled add custard batter into this - Keep Stiring.
- Make a medium kulfi mix batter of it.now off the flame and keep it to cool - Crushed motichool laddu by forks add this into kulfi mix.
- Take small glass or kulfi stand first keep some crushed motichur laddu than pour kulfi.
- Put the ice-cream sticks into middle of the Kulfi mix. Than keep it into the refrigerator on freezer for 6-7 hour.
- Take it out from freezer and Demould it.delicious Julius ready to serve. serve chilled.
If you find this Motichur Custard kulfi recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.