Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Indonesian Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indonesian Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Cooking Basics for Newbies .
Once it comes to cooking, then it’s necessary to keep in mind that everybody started somewhere. I do not know of one person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and all set. There is a great deal of learning which needs to be done in order to become a prolific cook and then there is always room for advancement. Not only do you will need to begin with the basics when it comes to cooking but you almost need to start when understanding how to cook a brand new cuisine such as Chinese, Indian, Thai, or Indian food.
Which means at any particular time on your cooking cycles there is quite probably somebody somewhere which is better and/or worse at cooking more than you personally. Take advantage of this as the very best have bad days in terms of cooking. There are various people who cook for different factors. Some cook in order to consume and survive while others cook because they actually like the whole process of cooking. Some cook through the times of emotional upheaval yet others cookout of sheer boredom. No matter your reason behind cooking or learning to cook you need to begin with the fundamentals.
You will also detect as your experience and confidence develops that you will find yourself increasingly more usually improvising when you go and adjusting meals to fulfill your own individual preferences. If you prefer less or more of ingredients or wish to make a recipe a little more or less hot in flavor that can be made simple alterations along the way to be able to achieve this objective. Quite simply you will begin in time to create recipes of one’s personal. And that is something you won’t necessarily learn when it comes to basic cooking skills for newbies however you’d never learn if you did not master those basic cooking abilities.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian chicken satay (sate ayam) recipe. You can cook indonesian chicken satay (sate ayam) using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam):
- Prepare For Chicken Satay
- Get 600 gram chicken thigh meat, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Provide 15 ml sweet soy sauce (Indonesian: kecap manis)
- Get 2 teaspoon peanut oil
- Prepare 1 lime fruits
- Use 50 pieces skewer for satay
- You need Peanut Sauce:
- Take 250 grams cooked peanuts
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves
- Provide 5 red shallot
- You need 1 red chilli
- You need 500 ml boiled water
- Get 2 lime leaves
- Prepare 2 tablespoon palm sugar
- Prepare 100 ml sweet soy sauce
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare 4 candlenuts
- Prepare Accompaniments:
- Provide Rice cake or white rice
- Take Pickle cucumber
- Take Lime wedges
- Use Sweet soy sauce
- Get Deep fried shallot
Instructions to make Indonesian Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam):
- To make chicken satay:
- Place chicken, sweet soy sauce, oil, and 150 gram of peanut sauce in a mixing bowl. Mix together and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Skewer the marinated chicken with bamboo skewers. Grill/broil until cooked and slightly charred, baste with marinating sauce as needed.
- Serve the satay with peanut sauce and accompaniments.
- For making peanut sauce: In a food processor, grind together peanut, candlenuts, shallot, garlic, chilli.
- Transfer to a sauce pot along with the rest of the peanut sauce ingredients, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and continue cooking until the sauce thickens. Turn off heat.
If you find this Indonesian Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.