Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Cooking Basics for Beginners .
Once it comes to cooking, it is necessary to take into account that everybody else started somewhere. I do not know of one person who came to be with a wooden cooking spoon and all set. There’s a great deal of learning that needs to be done as a way to develop into a prolific cook and then there is obviously room for improvement. Not only do you will need to start with the basics when it comes to cooking however, you almost should begin again when understanding how to cook a new cuisine such as Chinese, Indian, Thai, or Indian food.
Still another terrific bit of information in regards to cooking basics is to use more straightforward recipes for some time and then expand your horizons into the complex recipes that abound. Most recipes are going to have small note about their degree of difficulty and you can read the recipe to find out whether it is something you’re considering preparing or convinced you could prepare. Remember Rome wasn’t built in one time and it will take a relatively good opportunity to build a reliable’repertoire' of recipes to work into your own meal planning spinning.
You will also find as your experience and confidence develops that you will find your self more and more usually improvising when you go and adapting meals to fulfill your individual preferences. If you prefer more or less of ingredients or wish to generate a recipe somewhat less or more spicy in flavor that can be made simple adjustments on the way to be able to achieve this goal. Put simply you will begin in time to create snacks of your individual. And that is something you won’t fundamentally learn when it has to do with basic cooking skills for beginners however you’d never know if you didn’t master those basic cooking abilities.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo gobhi peas masala for poori, chapati/naan recipe. You can have aloo gobhi peas masala for poori, chapati/naan using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan:
- You need Potato 1 medium sized cut into small cubes
- Prepare 1/2 cup Cauliflower florets
- Take 1/2 cup Fresh/frozen Green peas
- You need Onion 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Prepare 2-3 medium sized Tomatoes finely chopped
- Use 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Use 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Use 1/4 teaspoon kitchen king masala
- Use Dry Fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi)
- Use 1/4 teaspoon Amchoor powder(dry mango powder)
- Prepare Fresh coriander leaves/cilantro
- Prepare Sugar (optional)
- Use 3 teaspoon oil/ butter
- Provide to taste Salt
- Use To make Poori
- Prepare 1 cup wheat flour
- Use 2 teaspoon fine sooji/rava
- Get 1 teaspoon oil
- Get 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Use 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare Water (as required to make a dough)
Steps to make Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan:
- Take a pan heat up, take 1/2 teaspoon of oil then add cubed potatoes and sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium flame and keep it aside
- Then add 1/2 teaspoon oil to the same pan then add cauliflower florets to the pan again sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium flame and keep aside
- Take the pan heat up add butter/oil, once pan is hot enough then add finely chopped onion sauté for 4-5 minutes(golden brown) then add finely chopped tomatoes again sauté for 4-5 minutes (mashy)
- Then add all the dry masala powders to it and sauté for 3 minutes then add salt as per required then add potatoes and cauliflower florets and green peas to the pan sauté for 3-4 minutes sprinkle some water and cover the lid and let it cook for 4-5 minutes
- Take out the lid add some kasuri methi and sauté for minute and garnish with coriander leaves serve hot with poori/roti/naan
- For making poori
- Take a bowl add all the ingredients in it and mix everything together with water to make a dough and knead the dough for 3-4 minutes spread some oil on top of it cover it with lid or cloth for at least 30-40 minutes
- Take a deep frying pan add oil to heat up
- Take dough and knead it again for 1-2 minutes take a small portion of dough and make a poori out of it (roll it with the help of rolling pin)
- Once the oil is hot then add the poori in the oil and fry poori on both sides to get golden brown
If you find this Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.