Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fenugreek Millet muthia recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fenugreek Millet muthia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fenugreek Millet muthia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Interesting Cooking.
Much too often we get caught up at the significance of cooking in order to eat and forget the absolute joy that can be located through the action of cooking. Of course that is not limited to stovetop cooking. There are several men and women across the world who find baking to be a very pleasurable pastime along with conventional stovetop cooking and on occasion maybe barbecuing on a grill. The principal distinction occurs in the way you perceive your cooking projects.
There’ll remain clean up. My suggestion is to make a deal with your partner or your kids plus they can draw straws over who cleans up. Ofcourse if this won’t work in your family, you might always turn into a new leaf and clean as you proceed if possible. This produces up the clean process after dinner so much better to handle that it is really worth a few additional minutes during meal prep.
Cooking for pleasure is truly the only real way to cook. If you have difficulties when it comes to choosing that the pleasure and entertainment worth of cooking, perhaps it’s time that you draw some fun back in to your kitchen. If you’re barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dancing around your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find some great Italian music to set the mood. Bring the pleasure back into your kitchen and you’ll discover that cooking can be really a joy rather than a chore.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek millet muthia recipe. To make fenugreek millet muthia you only need 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fenugreek Millet muthia:
- Take 1 cup fresh fenugreek leaves
- Use 1/4 cup Chopped coriander leaves
- Provide 1 cup Millet flour
- Provide 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Use 1/4 spoon asafoetida (hing)
- Provide 1/2 spoon baking soda
- Get 2 tsp lemon juice
- You need 2 spoon oil
- You need to taste Salt
- Get As needed Water
- Prepare Garnish
- You need 3 spoon oil
- Take 1/4 spoon musterd seeds
- Use 1/4 spoon fenugreek seeds
- Provide 1/4 spoon sesame seeds
- Get 10 Curry leaves
- Take 1 green chilli cut in to pieces
- You need 1 spoon chopped coriander leaves for garnish
Steps to make Fenugreek Millet muthia:
- Sieve the Millet flour
- In a bowl mix together millet flour, fenugreek leaves, chopped coriander,red chilli powder and add asfotediya
- Now add salt,baking soda and lemon juice
- Now add some oil
- And now mix together gently and add some water as required
- Now knead the dough nicely
- Knead the dough with some oil and make in to the small Ball and cut the ball with cookie cutter
- Cover with oil and Place it on the steamer and let it steam for 10 minutes
- Let them cool down completely
- For tempering Heat some oil, fenugreek seeds green chilli mustard seeds sesame seeds
- When the seeds crackle add curry leaves and remove from the flame and pour this over the muthia garnish with coriander leaves
- Serve with buttermilk and Onion and enjoy the dish
If you find this Fenugreek Millet muthia recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.